Bento #28 Birthday Bento

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today is my eldest son's birthday. Timothy turns 19 today. So I dedicate this bento to him. Although in our culture, we usually have pancit (for long life) as a birthday dish, I didn't have the patience or time to prepare all the veggies, etc. So I made the next best thing that I thought he would like, oh and the hubby too. Fried rice! I hardly make fried rice, usually it's for Sunday breakfast...and even then, we're always in a hurry to get out the door for church. And normally it would be garlic fried rice and not this fancy stuff that I whipped up.
So here we go: Special fried rice (chinese sausage, scrambled egg and scallions), baby carrots and bell peppers, double chocolate fudge walnut brownie, and a chocolate birthday cupcake topped off with a mini-pinwheel!! Happy Birthday Timothy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bento Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino