Bento #33 Submarine Sammie

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hi everyone..hope all had a good weekend as we did. Saturday we were invited to a birthday party of one of my long-time friend's son, who happened to be turning 7. Although my little one is only 1, he was still very interested in what the "big boys" were doing. He was very observant the whole time, watching all the big kids beat the heck out of the pinata and jumping up and down in the bounce house. All in all, it was good fun and we had a great time seeing old friends.
So now that all the chaos had died down, back to bentos we go. I started off the week with something simple, but yet trying to satisfy my husbands requests.


Here we have a submarine sandwich with iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and slices of ham, turkey and pastrami. I also added sliced strawberries and green seedless grapes. I also included the usual veggie box, which is not shown. I'm a little worried it won't be enough, but I'll soon find out this afternoon. Till next time........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bento Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino