M.I.A. & Bento #30

Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's been almost 2 weeks since my last post, and I've been so busy planning for my little one's 1st birthday that I've been so exhausted to post up bentos. I admit being a little negligent on the bentos...even going on strike a couple of days, lol (blame on the hormones, I guess). But anywho, I'm back!
The hubby and I decided we needed to go on a diet, together... So I've got bentos for myself, too. Only difference is mine are mini and mostly fruit and veggies, thus far. I figured I can do without the carbs for a few days.
Here's the bento for the boys.

I included tuna, round vegetable crackers, banana half, yellow plums and sliced cantaloupe.

This part of the lunch I started doing the 2 weeks I was M.I.A. This little container is great for platters like this, since I can place a dip in the middle and close it shut with its own cap. And being that the container only cost a dollar makes it even better. (purchase at Target in their dollar section.) No sauce running all over the place. My hubby says lunch isn't the same without his "veggies". I'm so glad he likes eating like this, makes it easier for me.
Till next time, happy bento-ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bento Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino