Bento #24 Teri-wings

Friday, July 16, 2010

Well...its TGIF! Another week of bentos done, can't believe I've done 24 bentos so far. My family thought I would give up after 1 week. But needless to say, I enjoy doing it. And as I see the boxes coming home empty, the happier it makes me feel and more fulfilling a task it seems to be. I wanted to do something special for the men...and as they were smelling this as I was preparing their bentos, I could sense I made a good decision.
Friday's bento consists of bbq chicken wings, onigir, crudite of baby carrots, cucumbers and red bell pepper strips, and cherries. Also included but not shown, was a small container of kimchee and chocolate cream wafers.
Happy weekend and till next time..................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bento Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino