Bento #15 "Mediterranean" Style

Friday, July 2, 2010


This is the bento I made for the men today. I was inspired by the homemade hummus that I finally got to try. It took me a long time to find tahini. (Tahini is a sesame paste, one of many main ingredients in mediterranean dishes) The hummus was very easy to make, a just put all my ingredients in the magic bullet, and let it rip.
The pita sandwich contains iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and my version of beef kabobs. And I spread hummus on the inside of the pita pocket and on top of the beef.
I also added fresh sliced strawberries. (Look how red and juicy they are. So sweet, too.) Lastly, a sidecar of colored goldfish.
Till next time........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bento Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino